Your domain name is your identity on the internet. Choosing the right name will make it much easier for people to ﬁnd and remember you – a premium domain name will stand out in search results and marketing campaigns, and it will stick in people’s minds when your site is mentioned on blogs, websites and other parts of the media. AppDomains.com showcases and offers for sale some of the best app domain names around. Visit our Find Domains page to discover the right name to promote your app.
A premium domain name is equivalent to prime real estate in the physical world. A great name is like having a storefront on Fifth Avenue, Oxford Street or the Champs-Elysees – it brings with it credibility, marketing benefits, an easy-to-ﬁnd location and, in many cases, free and targeted visitors. Many premium domains (e.g. CarInsuranceApp.com) also describe the product or service that a website or app offers. This gives people valuable information about your product and your brand before they have even visited your site.
A premium app domain name can bring many advantages to your app business:
● Memorable – Easily remembered app domains are great for marketing campaigns and word-of-mouth promotion (for example, MusicApp.com or FootballApp.com).
● Descriptive – Descriptive app domains instantly give potential visitors valuable information about your app (for example, RestaurantApp.com or CarRentalApp.com).
● A premium extension – The .com extension is by far the most popular on the web. If your website has another extension, such as .net or .info, it’s likely that you’ll lose awareness and visitors to the owner of the .com (many people will hear your name and just assume it’s a .com).
● SEO-friendly – People are increasingly using search engines to discover apps. Having relevant keywords in your domain name that relate to your app and the content of your website is good for search engine optimisation (SEO) and can improve organic search engine ranking.
● Easy to spell – Domains that are spelled unusually or containing unnecessary hyphens and numbers are difﬁcult to remember. A simple, meaningful name will make it much easier for people to search for and find your site.
● Type-in trafﬁc – Descriptive domain names containing popular keywords can receive free (and targeted) type-in trafﬁc from visitors directly typing the domain into the URL box of a browser.
AppDomains.com showcases some of the best premium app domain names around. Discover the perfect domain name to promote your app in our Find Domains section. Please contact us here if you have any questions.